The Trusted Plumber in Lenexa, KS
Work with a plumber in Lenexa, KS from Inception Plumbing when it comes to your clogged drain, broken hot water heater, or any plumbing repairs. We are well-versed in addressing all kinds of common and even major problems. Our team can find solutions at a reasonable cost to meet your needs.
Our Comprehensive Range of Services in Lenexa, KS
Rely on our plumbing company Lenexa, KS, and in the local area. Rest assured that we will fix the issue promptly and effectively. We can also take care of your plumbing needs.
Our plumbing services in Lenexa, KS, and nearby areas include:
- General Plumbing: We offer a wide array of reliable solutions including plumbing repairs Lenexa, KS to your everyday plumbing needs so that you can react to problems before they become bigger issues.
- Water Heater Repair: We rely on water heaters to keep hot water on the ready at all times, so work with us if you need water heater repair, water heater maintenance, water heater installation or any other type of water heater services in Lenexa.
- Sump Pumps: Your sump pump prevents groundwater from entering your home, so keeping it in good shape is key. Contact us if you need sump pump services in Lenexa, including sump pump installation, sump pump maintenance, sump pump replacement, or help with the installation of a sump pump backup system.
- Appliance Installation: Installing appliances sometimes requires a plumber's help. We can install dishwashers, washer and dryer set, gas stoves, water heaters and much more.
- Backwater Valves: We can help you install and maintain backwater valves that help prevent sewage from backing up into your home.
- Home Remodeling: When you're remodeling your home, you may find that you need to engage the services of a plumber. Call us so that we can help you with everything from installing a walk-in shower to adding an extra sink in your kitchen. We work with some of the best remodeling companies in the KC Metro, and we can guide you in the right direction.
- Drain Cleaning: The best way to prevent drain clogs and backups is to have a regular drain cleaning. We can help keep your pipes running smoothly so that clogs are less likely to build up over time. If your drain is already clogged up, we can flush it out and get it up and running again.
- Hydro Jetting: Let our team power away clogs with our special hydro jetting equipment.
Frozen Pipes: This problem can wreak havoc on your home, causing damage to the pipes or floods. We'll help ensure that your pipes don't get frozen in the first place.
- Garbage Disposals: Improperly used garbage disposals can also cause clogs and backups. We can install the latest and greatest garbage disposals on the market, or we can simply repair your existing garbage disposal. While we are there, we will educate you on the best way to maintain your garbage disposal.
- Leak Repair: We can find the most difficult-to-locate leaks so that they can be repaired quickly and efficiently before they cause serious damage to your home.
- Plumbing Fixtures: Your plumbing fixtures won't last forever. When they've finally bit the dust, we can help you replace them with high-quality fixtures that look good and save water.
- Pressure Reducing Valve: We will make sure that the water pressure flowing through your home is properly balanced by installing and maintaining a pressure-reducing valve which will protect the life of your fixtures.
- Repiping: We can handle all of your repiping needs whether you only need one section of piping replaced or a complete plumbing system replacement.
- Toilet Replacement: We can replace your existing toilet with a new more efficient model or install completely new toilets for your latest remodel project.
- Water Filtration: Having fresh water on demand will help keep your family healthy. We can install a water filtration system so that you can feel comfortable knowing that you have the purest water available through your home faucets and fixtures.
- Trenchless Pipe Lining - Rely on the team that provides a minimally invasive sewer repair method. When dealing with cracks or other significant pipe issues, let us help you avoid the mess as well as the downtime that comes with traditional excavation methods. Here, we will insert a coated liner into the damaged pipe. Once it cures, it will create a pipe within a pipe, assuring you of an efficient solution to pipe damage.
Consult Inception Plumbing Today
Call Inception Plumbing today at (816) 919-1010 if you're looking for a plumbing company that will provide you with plumbing services Lenexa, KS like plumbing repairs and anything else that comes up. We serve Lenexa, KS, and nearby areas. We look forward to hearing from you.
We care about what every customer has to say about our company. If you want to learn more about the type of service we provide, there is no better way to learn about us than through our customer testimonials.
“I tried several companies and Inception was the only one that had a REAL person to answer the telephone. The others had answering machines and not one returned my call. They were prompt and friendly. Discussed the fix and quoted a price. Their employee James was very nice and professional. The problem turned out to be bigger than what we expected, a new price was quoted and the problem was fixed. In the long run, they saved me from what could have been a catastrophe. The boss even showed up to help shovel! Thank you, Inception Plumbing.”
“I think the 5 star reviews say it all! Inception plumbing is consistently a pleasure to work with. Our company has had the fortune of finding Darrell and his team and they do consistently clean and correct work. Schloegel Design Remodel is fortunate to have found such a great plumbing partner!”
Schloegel Design Remodel
“Inception Plumbing is very responsive and professional.”
“We had a plumbing emergency, and they came out and handled it efficiently with excellent clean up and clear communication along the way. Will use again for all plumbing needs.”
“We got great service from Inception Plumbing. Replaced our kitchen faucet. They worked around our schedule and got the job done quickly. Love the new faucet. Thanks!”
“Very pleased with the prompt response and high level of workmanship I received. Darrell wasted no time fixing my leaky shower and showed me what happened and how to keep it from ever happening again. His clean cut into my ceiling was very smooth and square, and easy to patch after he left. Would recommend Inception to anybody!”